I make it a point to highlight YOU in your senior portraits. You have the flexibility to choose any location of your choice or I can recommend one for you. I want you to feel like a star so feel free to pick out your best outfits and any props you would like to be photographed with. Senior year is such a monumental year and I want to make sure and capture these memories for you to treasure for a lifetime.
I try to keep my process as simple as possible!
- Initial Conversation – First you & I will chat about what you are looking for in a session. What style of imagery, location choices, specific poses, and products you can get for your home.
- Contract – Once we decide on your session date & time, I will send you my online contract. You can easily fill it out on your phone or computer. Once it is received an invoice for 50% will auto send to you. This is a retainer that holds your spot in my calendar.
- Session – We have fun taking so many photos! Your remaining balance is due on this day.
- Editing – I spend lots of time going through your session finding the perfect photos. On average I take 300 images per session. I find the images that all your children laughing and bright eyed. I find the ones that are showing you and/or your spouse in the best light. Then I take all those photos and start my magic! I edit away any stray hairs, acne, scratches, ect. I touch up clothing wrinkles and any other small items. I want to showcase your family in the best way I can without overly photoshopping anyone. I do this in amazing color & artistic black/white.
- Gallery – I upload all of your photos into your online gallery. I then can send you the link and upload a preview to social media as well. Through the gallery you can download all the high resolution files for printing, download all the low resolution for Facebook, share with family & friends, turn your gallery into a mobile app, and order more prints & other amazing products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my pets join in on the fun?
Of Course! I love when clients bring their pets to sessions! Whether on location or in studio, it can be so much fun.
What should I wear, bring, expect?
After our initial conversation, I will send you my booking contract, then I will be emailing you a guide to prep you for our session. It helps with everything you need to know. Also check out my blog posts! But really anything fun that represents you!
What about Makeup & Hair?
I have the connection for you! I have a stylist that can either schedule you right before our session or even travel on location with us!
My absolute favourite photographer for all types of photography, from family, birth, wedding, headshots, and special events!
Lacy is sweet, caring and she is just amazing. She is hands down the best !!!!!
Lacy is very flexible for her photography sessions – she is easy to work with and always puts her clients first!
She is amazing with kids. Super sweet down to earth person and her work is awesome
- Up to 2 hour photo session
- 30 hours of professional editing
- All digital images(minimum of 25)
- Print release
- Online gallery for download.
- 6X6 Linen Album
- A gift box of 10 Hard Mounted Prints
- Up to a 60minute photo session
- 15 hours of professional editing
- 20 digital images
- Print release
- Online gallery for download