I am a super geek! My favorite fandoms include Doctor Who, Marvel, DC (specifically Batgirl <<Barbara Gordon>> & Birds of Prey), Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, StarGate, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, ahhh just so many! So of course I adore shooting Cosplay Photography! I even have geeky business cards I hand out at cons! I usually go to most cons in the Midwest and I am available for on location shoots. But I love working all over the US and in my studio here in Indiana with local cosplayers too! Check out some cool shots below and book me for some fun!
Love her work! She is extremely flexible with scheduling, ideas, and people/pets!! Excellent work and great prices!
Conventions Attending for 2019
- Anime Crossroads (Indy) – Feb 8th – 10th Maybe if enough slots book. Also my studio is 15 mins from the host hotel!
- Who’s Yer Con (Indy) – March 22-24th
- Heros & Vilains Con (Chicago) – April 19th & 20th Maybe!
- Walker Stalker Con (Chicago) – April 19th & 20th Maybe!
- Pop Con (Indy) – June 7th Only
- Gen Con (Indy) – August 1st-4th
- Horror Hound (Indy) – August TBD
- Indiana Comic Con (Indy) – August 30th-Sept 1st
- Doctober Fest (Camby) – October 26th
- Starbase Indy (Indy) – November 28th- December 1st
Lacy Clagg is an amazing photographer! I am a pro hair and makeup artist and I can say with certainty that Lacy is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. She is professional but still makes any event she photographs personal. She puts her whole heart and soul into this. I highly recommend working with her. You won’t be disappointed!!
20 Minute Session
1 of 3 Locations
– In Studio
– Studio Property Woods
– on location at con
Limited Print Release
3hrs Professional Editing
4 Basic Edited Photos
1 Advanced Edited Photo