As your family story unfolds through the years I am here every step of the way to capture these precious moments. From the birth of your children, the birthday celebrations in between to all of life’s important milestones. Let me help you solidify these memories with some fantastic portraits. Contact me today for detailed information or if you have any questions.
I try to keep my process as simple as possible!
- Initial Conversation – First you & I will chat about what you are looking for in a session. What style of imagery, set choices, specific poses, and products you can get for your home.
- Contract – Once we decide on your session date & time, I will send you my online contract. You can easily fill it out on your phone or computer. Once it is received an invoice for 50% will auto send to you. This is a retainer that holds your spot in my calendar.
- Session – We have fun taking so many photos! Your remaining balance is due on this day.
- Editing – I spend lots of time going through your session finding the perfect photos. On average I take 300 images per session. I find the images that all your children laughing and bright eyed. I find the ones that are showing you and/or your spouse in the best light. Then I take all those photos and start my magic! I edit away any stray hairs, acne, scratches, ect. I touch up clothing wrinkles and any other small items. I want to showcase your family in the best way I can without overly photoshopping anyone. I do this in amazing color & artistic black/white.
- Gallery – I upload all of your photos into your online gallery. I then can send you the link and upload a preview to social media as well. Through the gallery you can download all the high resolution files for printing, download all the low resolution for Facebook, share with family & friends, turn your gallery into a mobile app, and order more prints & other amazing products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my pets join in on the fun?
Of Course! I love when clients bring their pets to sessions! Whether on location or in studio, it can be so much fun.
What if I want something different?
I think it is fantastic to change things up. I have been asked to do a watermelon smash, waffle smash, candy smash, and other fun ideas. I am happy to help customize the session to fit your kiddo!
What should I wear, bring, expect?
After our initial conversation, I will send you my booking contract, then I will be emailing you a guide to prep you for our session. It helps with everything you need to know. Also check out my blog posts!
My absolute favourite photographer for all types of photography, from family, birth, wedding, headshots, and special events!
Lacy is sweet, caring and she is just amazing. She is hands down the best !!!!!
Lacy is very flexible for her photography sessions – she is easy to work with and always puts her clients first!
She is amazing with kids. Super sweet down to earth person and her work is awesome
Grow with Me
- 3 Mini Sessions (30Minutes each) (Value $150per)
- Minimum of 10 images from each mini session
- Online Gallery for Download
- 30 hours of professional editing
- Print Release
- Cake Smash Session (Value $250)
- 6X6 Linen Album (Value $100)
60-90 minute photo session
- 10 hours of professional editing
- Minimum of 15 images
- Print release
- Online gallery for download
- Free 5×7 Digital Birthday Invitation
$25 to provide custom cake or you may bring your own
$50 to add Bubble Bath set at end of Cake Smash Session